Here it is, noon on a Saturday, and we have already been down to Fairview and back this morning. Scott did an estimate on his grandparents' home, but he has another one in Draper at 12:30 so he dropped me off at home and went to go pick up his marketers! I've got quite a few things to do today, but the rest of the weekend should be pretty fun! Jemma and I are going to meet Scott in Draper later this evening, and then we're going to spend the night out in Tooele. I have NEVER been to his home ward before, and we figured since we've been married almost 7 months, it's about time for that! Also, Scott's birthday is on Tuesday so he wants to have some celebration with his folks! So it will be fun to get out there for a night. We'll see if Jemma agrees...those teenagers just don't seem to understand the meaning of "meooooooow!" I'll protect you, Jemma darling! She's cuddling in my lap now.
1 comment:
I just realized it was a Tooele dog that ran into your car. Figures.
Post a Comment