We were very successful in finding good homes for our little kitties! Jasmine left on Saturday, Marie on Sunday, Theodore and Rex yesterday, and Cole just a few minutes ago. The poor kitty that we are keeping, formerly known as Miss Dotty before we discovered that he is NOT a girl, just keeps walking around the house crying out of loneliness for all his brothers and sisters. It is very sad, but we are excited to raise another cat!
Also, little Jemma had her first visit to the doctor today. She was a very good girl, and only cried when the doctor took her temperature and gave her shots. He says she is healthy and normal, which is very good to hear!
Also, little Jemma had her first visit to the doctor today. She was a very good girl, and only cried when the doctor took her temperature and gave her shots. He says she is healthy and normal, which is very good to hear!
3 comments:
I'm glad Jemma is all ok. No more dead babies in her tummy.
and I know I just texted this to you, but here are my names for dot.
edgar
william
walter
gabriel (gabe)
I feel these are regal enough to be in Jemma and Giselle's family.
Edgar. We chose Edgar. And Scott quickly began calling him "The Edge" even though he is the softest, fluffiest, edge-free being in existence.
Poor kitty. So sad that all hisbrothers and sisters are gone.
Post a Comment