Sunday, November 15, 2009

How does he change so much, so fast?

Sleeping on an airplane
Cuddling with Grandma Smith and Simba
Baby Brady and Cousin Katy
Talking to Ryan and Grandpa Smith
Brady LOVES his Grandpa Smith!
Our little puppy on Halloween night
After trick-or-treating (he slept through about half of it)
Blessing Day
Cute blessing outfit
Naked Baby!
Tiny little bathtub
Hanging out in the Bumbo
I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm so sad that I will have to leave this little guy for so long! I just can't give him enough hugs and kisses when I think about how much I am going to miss him!

7 comments:

Annie said...

He is adorable! I wish I could come hold him for you while you're at work.

Kira: said...

I love the smiles! Favorite picture- in the little blessing outfit!

I was thinking about you last night and wondering when work was starting up again. Good luck. I'm sending you love and good vibes!

Miss you!

miriam said...

you have a cute baby.

Mike & Sue said...

He is so cute. I know you will miss him. Be strong for his sake. I love you!

Kelsey said...

He is so cute! I love him. I love you! Sorry you have to go to work - yuck.

miriam said...

while he still looks most like Scott, I think he is starting to look like you too.

miriam said...

especially that last picture.