
Went to McDonald's where Brady ate almost an entire dollar menu bag of french fries, but refused to touch his cheeseburger (darn, I had to eat it), then played on the playground...

His favorite thing on the playground was a giant keyboard that sounded the notes when you ran across it. He also liked the little slide but didn't get the concept very well, which the bigger kids didn't so much appreciate so I had to keep "rescuing" him from the top!

Lastly, I bought Brady a little tiny ice cream cone. I gave it to him in the car, and he kept saying, "mmmmmmmm, MMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" the whole way home. We only live a mile away, but there were no remnants at all of that ice cream cone when we got home! We had such a good date together! :-)
1 comment:
Nadine! I'm just lovin that cute little boy and all of the cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment