Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh, the happiness derived from this husband!


When we got home from work tonight, at least three quarters of our dishes were sitting on the counter or in the sink. There were at least 6-7 solid feet of dishes. I promptly cooked dinner (of course contributing to the mess), then sat in front of my computer to read everyone's blogs. While I was absorbed in the excitement of Josh and Rachel's ultrasound, my dishes disappeared! I didn't even ask him to - he just did them all. And he looked good doing it, too. When we first came home, I was too overwhlemed to even start them because many of the dishes were china that had to be done by hand - he DID THEM ALL and never once said "honey, will you please stop wasting time on that computer and come help me?" I know I'm wasting time on my blog again, but I think the world needs to know what an A-Mazing husband I have. (We are eating on paper plates tonight!)

2 comments:

miriam said...

oh how wonderful. that's so nice of scott to take care of you.

Jenny said...

That's awesome! What a hubby you have. I want to come see your kitties once they're a little bigger. How old are they right now? Have their eyes opened yet?