More babies. I feel somewhat guilty and irresponsible when it comes to my duties to society for not having had Giselle spayed yet. But at the same time, we have 5 BABIES in our house! They are so fun to wake up and come home to. They were born on Sunday, 10/26/08. Here they are a few hours old (before #5 was even born). Tiny ones.

Getting bigger, but still no eyes.

I took this picture this morning. Their eyes are all open and they are beginning to stand up and wobble around on unsteady legs.

Close up of a sleepy one...
...and a playful one

And JUST what every single mother needs. A grown up son to help take care of the babies when she is feeling tired.
Edgar is in that box all the time, licking and cuddling those babies. He loves the babies so much! I wonder if it is because he is related, or if it is because he is just an extra-loving kitty Either way it is very sweet. When are you going to come love our babies? (Sammy, that means you too!)
3 comments:
they are very cute! I like the playful one. But sorry, I will not be coming to visit them.
FUN KITTIES!!!
How cute. We definitely have to bring Sammy by to visit the kittens...she would love that!
Post a Comment