Sunday, January 18, 2009

Great Expectations


I am happy to announce that we are pregnant! It hasn't exactly been glamorous or easy, but it is definitely MAGICAL to know that there is a baby growing inside of me!

I am only 6 weeks along but already feeling sick about half the time. And tired ALL the time. We are due on September 11, 2009 and I CAN'T WAIT to be a mommy! I have wanted a baby for a very long time and it is finally my turn!

I am even excited about growing a big belly and keeping my baby safe inside for the next 34 weeks. My sweet baby and I get to be together all the time. Scott likes to rub and kiss my belly too, because he is excited to be a daddy.

6 comments:

Laura Suzanne said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!!!

miriam said...

I'm excited to be an aunt again!

The Owens said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! Having a baby is such an amazing blessing! I LOVE every minute of it. Even though you might not feel good, try enjoy this very special time when you are pregnant. I miss being pregnant. =) It gets so exciting when you start to feel your baby move! You're going to make an awesome mother. I can't wait to see prego pictures and then BABY pictures! =)

Emily said...

I am so excited for you! congrats! How incredible. What a wonderful blessing. Try to enjoy each moment...even when you can't keep anything down. This is a special time! Try ginger chews to help with feeling sick (it really works and you can buy them at Good Earth).

B said...

Yeah! Many Congratulations to you! I am so happy for you guys!

Kira said...

I am so thrilled for you guys! You're right, having a baby is the most MAGICAL thing in the whole world! I can't believe my little one is already 9 monhts old- enjoy every minute- it goes fast! Love you guys!