And the newest pregnancy development: feeling the baby move! I felt it for the first time yesterday morning at around 5:30 and have noticed the movements 3 other times since then. These new developments are so fun!
November Rain - Guns N' Roses
7 years ago
3 comments:
when I first saw the picture I was like why the crap are your pants so high? but then I realized your shirt has a black band on the bottom and it was blending in with your pants. you're looking very pregnant, but in a cute way!
Yea!! Movement was totally my favorite part... except Melody's favorite time to wiggle was right when I wanted to go to bed :-)
You're looking adorable!
How cute are you!??!? Seriously you are darling.
I love the movements...especially at the beginning. It is so exciting and makes everything feel so real.
I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment