Just a little funny story. Last Saturday we went to a wedding reception out in Tooele, and it got really late so we decided to spend the night at Scott's parents' house. We were all dressed up for the wedding so we had clothes to wear to church and everything. Side note - congratulations to Caleb and Brandie for getting married! Scott has been telling Caleb he should marry her for at least 2 or 3 years now since they've been together for I think 8 and he baptized her when they were younger and everything. They both looked SO HAPPY on their wedding day! I'm really excited for them.
Anyhow, we went to church with Scott's folks out in Tooele and just decided that our ward could do without a bulletin for one Sunday. After church we made sure to be back for ward choir because it is held at our home. However, only the choir director and her husband, and the accompanist and his wife came. When nobody else showed up, one of the guys said "maybe nobody is here because someone said in Elder's Quorum that you guys must have had your baby because you weren't at church."
Then today I got a phone call from one of the members of the Relief Society Presidency because she had heard that he said she said he said (etc) we had had our baby and she wanted to know if we needed dinners from the ward. So sweet! Except...I'm still pregnant and hope to be for at least another week or 2! So I guess a lot of people are under the impression we have had the baby. It should be fun when we show up at church again on the 30th (the 23rd is the Oquirrh Mountain temple dedication so we won't have regular church) all pregnant and everything!
November Rain - Guns N' Roses
7 years ago
2 comments:
I am glad you are still pregnant and blogging again! and you are in trouble with edgar and the swing! brady will need to learn how to throw punches to keep the kitties away.
I'm glad you're still pregnant. I'll be there in 20 days to help with you with your little one. Maybe he will come on his due date, the day after I arrive!
Post a Comment