Monday, February 9, 2009

We're Here!

Babies
Tired Momma

So far so good. I was awake with her for much of last night (work should be FUN today!) worrying because she wasn't doing all the things a momma kitty is supposed to do -- and she seemed more interested in coming to me for comfort than comforting the little ones. But this morning, all of them have nursed and appear to be well-fed and content.

Oh, and you can't see in the picture, but the little black one has little tiny white feet along with that white nose. For CUTE! We'll have to wait and see what becomes of the cream-colored ones!

3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute. Your home is always full of cute little kittens. Bet it keeps you busy and is good training for when you have your own little one.

Anonymous said...

Adorable kittens! I'm glad she had success after not doing so well last time. We'll see your kittens in 4 weeks!!

miriam said...

fun! I wish we had kitties. Hopefully Jemma will keep taking care of them.