
Today marks my 1-year anniversary of working at E*TRADE. It almost like I'm a grown-up or something. As a comparison, by the time I reached one year at my last job, I was already interviewing at E*TRADE and planning my escape. And the job before that, I only lasted 4 months. Thank you, E*TRADE, for not being boring and for helping me to be a responsible member of society.
3 comments:
Alas, all the exciting happenings at your old place of work began happening after you left. Sorry we bored you. ;)
yes, ALMOST like a grown up.
Way to go. Isn't it fun to "pretend" to be a grown-up...that is hwo I feel sometimes. Seriously that is a huge deal though...way to got.
BTW: we had a great time last night. Thanks for having us over. It was great to catch up and to meet your hubby...he is a great guy! Sammy is missing your cats already.
Post a Comment